Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
We build a significant EdTech product that helps create a perfect match between graduates and universities. Your expertise in Manual Quality Assurance will enhance the release of a platform helping thousands of high graduates to find educational agents and apply to the best international universities globally.
What you will need:
● 2+ years of experience in manual testing (Web/Mobile);
● Knowledge of testing methodologies;
● Experience in writing test documentation (test plans/test cases);
● Understanding of network principles;
● Experience with REST API (Postman querying);
● Experience with DB and SQL;
● Understanding of client-server architecture and backend testing experience;
● Dev tools experience (Chrome dev tools etc);
● English is spoken and written on the upper-intermediate level or higher.
What you will do:
● Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases, report and verify bugs’ to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level e-commerce solutions;
● Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
● Provide updates to the task estimates and status of assigned tasks;
● Collaborate with project team;
● Provide recommendations to the QA Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related procedures, systems, and tools;
● Estimation of separate feature / own tasks;
● Provide positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Good verbal and writing English language skills.
Would be a plus:
● Experience in UNIX/Linux command line;
● Computer science education;
● Experience in trading (MetaTrader);
● Basic automation skills (postman or java/php/js frameworks).
What you will get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals.