What you will need:
● 2+ experience with React/Redux;
● Experience with React Hooks;
● Experience with package optimization and Webpack;
● Experience with RESTful APIs and standards;
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● Familiar with unit testing, integration testing;
● B2 or higher English level.
Would be a plus:
● Experience with GraphQL (Apollo);
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.
Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full time employee or work in the city centre of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment, because you know yourself best.
Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons and other events.
Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals