Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
We have a world-class technology team, regarded as one of the best in Eastern Europe. In annual review 2018, Ukraine’s largest IT community portal DOU.UA ranked Genesis as the Best Employer among top IT companies in Ukraine which employ
We are looking for a results-driven HR Generalist. You will have a leading role in providing an efficient, effective and innovative HR service to the business, ensuring it is closely aligned to the overall business objectives and plans.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Provide full cycle of HR service (excluding recruitment) to the teams, including onboarding, individual/team retention tools, training & development strategies etc.
• Working with Teams on improving the quality of cooperation and business unit performance.
• Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes, and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth.
• Assist in customizing of HR procedures and ensure they are followed by employees.
• Provide personal support on the research, design, and development of HR initiatives.
• Responds to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, wishes, creating solutions to employee’s challenges.
• 2+ years in HR BP role, or a solid background in HR.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A proactive approach to achieving business objectives and finding solutions to business challenges.
• Excellent organization and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Great desire to work with people.
• Ability to handle multitasking efficiently.
• Experience in the IT industry is a plus, but not a must.
By choosing us you get:
• Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
• Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem solving.
• New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
• Employee wellness programme, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
• Health insurance available for all employees.