Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Now we are looking for a talented Mobile Marketing Manager (ASO / ASA / Google Ads) to join our team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Drive organic downloads through conversion rate optimization on stores pages;
• Develop search visibility through keyword optimization;
• Launching, optimizing, and scaling campaigns in Apple Search Ads / Google Ads;
• Searching for new opportunities for driving traffic and testing such sources;
• Delivering performance marketing analysis and making asset recommendations to optimize performance and conversion costs through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing;
• Close work with the creative department (graphic and motion designers).
What we expect from you:
• Previous experience in ASO / ASA is a must;
• Experience in the marketing field, work with Tier-1 countries will be plus;
• Strong written English B2+ (knowledge of other foreign languages will be a plus);
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
• High level of dedication and patience.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team.
• Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives
• Launching marketing campaigns on new markets or products will be plus.
• Willingness to give 110% to the job you like ;)
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).