Genesis is one of the largest Internet companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
• 120 million unique users per month on all of its sites and apps;
• the greatest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan;
• one of the largest social discovery & dating businesses in the world;
• more than 600 employees in 9 offices all over the world;
• head office in Kiev (350 employees).
Genesis is looking for an Account Manager for its fast-growing project in the sector of social discovery oriented at the U.S. and EU markets. The successful candidate will be ensuring sustainable business development and responsible for partners’ growth and maximum profitability.
This is a chance for a talented person with good communication and analytical skills to build a career within a large international fast-growing IT company.
• Proactive, with strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• At least intermediate oral and written English (work mostly with CIS partners);
• Enjoy developing partner relationships, giving high priority to partners’ business development needs;
• A keen eye for detail;
• Motivation to work hard and learn quickly;
• Project management experience and ability to complete complex turnkey tasks.
• Key account management checkpoints every month locally and internationally;
• Developing partner relationships, understanding their business and information needs;
• Provide actionable recommendations and analytical insights to resolve partners’ business challenges and develop partner’s growth and profitability in line with the project’s objectives;
• Obtain, share and leverage competitive market intelligence;
• Define and commit to KPI’s for business performance evaluation of key activities with partner accounts;
• Providing advice on the improvement of the project in compliance with partners’ feedback;
• Focus on results rather than processes;
• Review salaries based on your personal achievements, rather than calendar dates;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth: in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world;
• Interesting and challenging tasks, a strong and enthusiastic team — the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development;
• Convenient working conditions — flexible working hours, a comfortable office located a
• Sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; a corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel unwell.
We are waiting for you in our team!