Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
SocialTech is a global IT company in the industry of Social Discovery. We are developing our own products used by millions of users worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders, enjoying triple-digit growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for skillful QA Engineer to work on testing of web-product and mobile app.
• Minimum one year experience in web-app testing (cross-platform and cross-browsing testing on desktop and mobile devices);
• Experience of mobile apps testing (Android, iOS);
• Full control over QA-processes and methodologies — test-plan, test-design, test-case, Bug tracking systems, and software lifecycle;
• Deep understanding of key types of software testing, application of a test-design methodology;
• Testing process record management;
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
• Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, web-apps, and understanding of client-server architecture.
• Strong team player with a good understanding of Agile Software Development;
• Dynamic self-starter with high attention to detail;
• Strive for self-improvement.
• Experience working with Postman;
Tasks you will be facing:
• Manual testing of user interfaces (UI);
• Mobile app testing;
• Work with a bug tracking system;
• Clarification of client’s requirements;
• Support and development of testing processes on the project;
• Effective communication with developers, analysts, and product managers.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).