Genesis is a global product IT company with over 220 million monthly unique users and is one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple within the EMEA region. We are one of the best high-tech companies in Central and Eastern Europe and a unique place to work! Genesis is considered to be the best IT employer in Ukraine according to the DOU rating.
We’re looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST, creative thinker for implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase Genesis brand awareness.
If you are keen on social media practices, up to date with the latest trends and already have some measurable achievements related to SMM — we are ready to propose you some challenging tasks.
What will you do:
• Create and implement catching social media content to engage and retain the followers, measure campaign effectiveness
• Explore unique ways to engage followers and looking for new social networks discover to reach our target audience
The position involves close cooperation with our Genesis brand management team.
• 1+ years working as a social media specialist with proven history of achievemnets
• Excellent grammar (both russian/ukrainian and english) writing skills
• Deep understanding of social media world and aspiration to perform creatively, bringing value for business needs
• Readiness to be engaged for 24/7 to get extremely high results
What will you get:
• Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
• Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development.
• Interesting and challenging tasks in the global project.
• Convenient working conditions — a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a
• Sports and Healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, huge corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.
• Great corporate culture: teambuildings, parties, charity and only a good vibe!
If you are ready to test your skills — share your CV and portfolio!