Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with — and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
- offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
- 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
- 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
- 120 team members
- PCI DSS Level 1 provider
- № 1 employer (according to DOU)
Solidgate is an IT product company that creates “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions for internet businesses all over the world. Solidgate products enable global businesses and build the economic infrastructure for the internet economy.
Solidgate Stands with Ukraine! Solidgate created the Payment Link, so that Charity Foundations can accept payments swiftly in any currency. We are proud to be partners with KOLO and “Повернись живим”.
Currently, Solidgate has 120+ employees, and we continue to search for the “perfect match”. Let’s make the world better and do it from Ukraine!
As an Account Manager your primary responsibility is to manage and maintain relationships with existing merchants and to develop new business opportunities. You will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling, and communicating with clients to understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- maintaining strong relationships with existing clients through regular communication and face-to-face meetings;
- identifying new business opportunities through market research and industry analysis;
- communicating with clients to understand their needs and provide appropriate;
- solutions, including product demonstrations, proposals and presentations;
- ensuring client satisfaction by providing ongoing support and ensuring their needs are met in a timely and professional manner;
- upselling and cross-selling to existing clients to increase revenue and grow the client base;
- collaborating with other teams, including sales, marketing and product development, to ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- tracking and reporting on account performance and preparing regular reports for senior management.
Key skills and qualifications include:
- 2+ years of proven experience in client management, relationship building, account management;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- excel and PowerPoint advanced user skills;
- Advanced level of English is a must.
Feels like a perfect match already? Get in contact with us on LinkedIn:
Recruiter, Tania Baladynska / Telegram
- Fintech — fast-growing industry
- Back-end-driven product with complex logic, architecture, and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS)
- the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe)
- challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics — here, you can propose and implement
- a team united by a common goal, vision, and values
- opportunity for development and growth, a personal career plan for each employee
Competitive corporate benefits:
- health insurance and corporate doctor
- free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office
- full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications)
- performance review twice a year
- sports compensation
- competitive salary
- the ability to work remotely
- Apple equipment
Screening with a recruiter, an interview with a hiring manager, a test task, and a final interview with the CEO.
📩If you want to become part of our team, send your СV right now, and we will contact you.