Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding company that builds global tech businesses together with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE. The Genesis business ecosystem includes more than 25 projects that work in 4 areas — mobile applications, online media, classifieds, and R&D. Our applications have been downloaded by more than 300 million users worldwide, with the company’s mAin markets being the United States, Europe, and Africa.
In 2016, we launched a new project — YouTube Multi-Channel Network Genesis MCN is an official, certified partner of YouTube. The company’s portfolio includes content creators from UkrAine, Kazakhstan, India, Pakistan and other world regions. We help them develop their media business: create, promote and monetize their content in the best possible way.
We are looking for a business development manager who will help us to acquire new partners, as well as to analyze and further enter new markets.
About us: https://Genesistudio.net/
- Analysis of international markets — market trends, best market players;
- Assistance with the strategy development;
- Competitor analysis;
- Assistance with the preparation of proposals to the partners;
- Assistance with search of new partners;
- Assistance with the documentation workflow with the partners;
- Conducting calls and meetings with partners about the terms of cooperation
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience (full-time internships, job);
- Problem-solving, communication and presentation skills;
- Responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs/Slides/Sheets) tools;
- Knowledge of negotiations techniques;
- Basic knowledge of YouTube
Why you should join us:
- We give creative freedom and the opportunity to realize your ideas. We create an atmosphere where everyone is comfortable working, and it is as efficient as possible for the business.
- Furthermore, we have a strong professional team. At Genesis MCN, we bring together really experienced specialists, each of whom is open to sharing knowledge and is ready to help solve issues based on their experience.
- Flexibility in decisions — we often have to make absolutely non-standard decisions.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Comfortable conditions and schedule. We provide 20 days of paid vacation per year and a convenient work schedule.
- Health care and sports. For example, breakfasts, lunches, unlimited snacks in the office, corporate doctor and health insurance.
- Communities are the best way to improve skills in a certAin field, test hypotheses without harming the business, and find like-minded people.
- TrAining and development: Business and Management School for company employees. A large electronic library and access to paid online courses, conferences, internal discussions, and workshops. Compensation for additional trAining at external trAining, courses, and seminars.
Genesis is not just a company, but a large ecosystem where every employee can turn their ideas into reality. Virtually all Genesis executives grew up within the company and began managing entire projects and businesses at the age of 22-27. We invest and support the initiatives of our employees. 70% of Genesis’s revenue now comes from projects that simply didn’t exist five years ago.
Join our team!