Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Email Marketer for external (non-Genesis) product company — Mate academy.
Mate academy is a unique space for the development of relevant technical and personal skills with experienced professionals in the IT industry. We help talented IT beginners to gain the necessary expertise and get a job in the best companies in the country.
Why go to Mate academy:
1. We provide free and quality training, paid only after employment;
2. Support and consultation even after training;
3. Mentoring and value networks, which makes the dissemination of experience even more effective;
Our team has created a truly innovative approach to learning!
Today, more than 1,500 young specialists successfully use the knowledge acquired from us.
• create email marketing strategy. Set and segment subscribers base;
• plan and execute email newsletters;
• analyze newsletters results / make decision how to optimize / create reports;
• launch A/B-tests;
• grow and develop Mate academy newsletter base with content marketing.
• trigger emails for registered leads;
• webinars and courses newsletters;
• content segmented newsletters.
• product with mission that changes lives of thousands of people a year;
• team with global ambitions;
• work directly with company founders;
• downtown office, company sponsored lunches;
• a lot of work and challenging tasks;
• lots of growth potential.