Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client’s team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers’ product metrics and create newsletters that users cannot take their eyes off.
The Graphic Designer in our team sets high standards for the kind of emails we deliver to users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of products — media portals, dating, educational applications for children, language learning applications, applications for self-development and health, etc. And you will also take a direct part in the customer success process.
We have big ambitions and plans for the future, so we are looking for a Graphic Designer, who will join our marketing team.
As Graphic Designer, you will:
● creating fresh, dynamic, and on-brand visual assets for our clients;
● work closely with email marketers, copywriters, and HTML-coder to help inform future product roadmaps ● based on the competitive landscape, customer needs, and industry trends;
● generate and implement new ideas;
● analyze the efficiency of your ideas;
● delivering highly creative work, backed up with strong strategic thinking, and presenting it clearly and convincingly to multiple stakeholders.
● at least 1 year of experience in a relevant position;
● proven experience in brand marketing and implementation with an excellent understanding of the ● requirements and latest technical standards of visual communication;
● advanced skills in popular design software environments including Figma, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite;
● highly organized with an ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently across multiple projects;
● ability to work effectively both independently and to collaborate as part of a team;
● team player with a “can do” attitude;
● creative and highly motivated self-starter with a positive and flexible approach.
What we offer:
● competitive salary;
● regular compensation reviews — we reward great work;
● we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done;
● unlimited professional development and growth opportunities. The company covers the cost of conferences, seminars, courses, and other events;
● open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it;
● paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves.