Jiji is a leading online marketplace in Africa. Back in 2019, we’ve acquired OLX’s business in five countries. Now, across these locations, the platform attracts over 11 million unique users monthly that engage with over 3 million ads with a total value of over $10 billion. Jiji is currently among the most downloaded and highest-rated apps in African e-commerce.
We are looking for a iOS Developer to support and develop iOS Jiji application.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
● implement new features, support and improve quality and performance of the existing apps;
● complex app development: from software design to App Store publication.
What We’ll Expect from You:
● 4+ years of experience in Swift;
● thorough understanding of scalability, reliability and performance on iOS;
● extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, SOLID principles, multi-threading environment;
● excellent problem-solving and debugging skills;
● a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques;
● strong understanding of data structures & algorithms.
Will be a plus:
● UX oriented way of thinking;
● experience in modularization/micro-services architecture.
With us You will get:
● opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
● high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
● career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, a chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences);
● free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
● flexible working schedule;
● in-house doctor support available on demand;
● health insurance is available for all employees;
● the technique of your choice — MAC, PC, Linux, monitors: you can choose any technique for your productive work;
● new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, and many more exciting things.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.