We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Treasury Manager role.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build an international multimillion business.
What you will do:
● manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day treasury operations (execution of payments, management of bank cards, preparation of supporting documentation, balance reports);
● respond to the treasury related requests and proactively communicate with the projects teams;
● work closely with financial control and legal teams to support relevant KYC and compliance procedures;
● plan monthly cash flow of selected legal entities;
● constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, financial control, FX, etc.);
● manage the relationship with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of the Company’s presence.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
● recent graduate or a student in Economics/Finance/Legal able to work full-time;
● advanced Excel/MS Office knowledge;
● attention to details;
● level knowledge of English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
● responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
● ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions.
What will you get working with us:
● one of the most interesting and challenging jobs;
● a strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
● interesting and challenging tasks — experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.;
● exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and workshops, a corporate library, participation in key IT events around the world.
We are waiting for you on our team!