We are looking for a talented Product Manager who will help grow us quicker. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background — with a hunger to make products grow.
This role entails you working with one of our e-commerce teams and being fully accountable for analyzing, and automating marketing channels.
What We’ll Expect from You:
● strong analytical skills;
● knowledge of English — Advanced/Upper-Intermediate;
● strong business value orientation
● to be a critical, responsible, stress-resistant person;
● to understand and be able to use for analytics SQL.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
● develop a new car-auction vertical (a lot of work with numbers and people).
With us You’ll get:
● opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
● high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
● various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, internal schools;
● massage 5 times per month, health insurance and In-house doctor support;
● free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
● flexible working schedule;
● new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.