We are a new mobile app that develops business for the USA market. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a Business Developer to acquire and manage new partners relationships from different countries. The ideal candidate will have negotiation and English-speaking skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our partners and work closely with the product and marketing department to develop a business development plan. You will also be responsible for keeping statistics of work with partners.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
● create work-processes with new and current partners;
● perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies;
● research and build long-term relationships with new partners;
● analyze the partner’s feedback and prepare recommendations for project improvement;
● track analytics to make decisions about partner’s performance;
● be responsible for keeping statistics of work with partners.
What We’ll Expect from You:
● have strong negotiation and communication skills;
● knowledge of the English language (at least Level B2);
● work autonomously and take responsibility for your decisions;
● strong analytical skills;
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
● expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
● unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
● perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Get your dream job! Apply!