Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client’s team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers’ product metrics. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we continuously scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
Back-end developer at Sendios plays a critical role in building core parts of the Sendios product offering, infrastructure, and features to help all our clients grow every day.
Sendios is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump into a dynamic, fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will:
● start building and pushing code in your first week and ship impactful features in your first few months;
● collaborate widely with internal teams to deliver delightful product offerings to our customers;
● evaluate the systems and technology in place today while proposing systems and architecture that can scale for the future;
● develop — API, console commands;
● search for bottlenecks, optimize and monitor the system;
● review code;
● write tests for the system;
● design relational databases;
● grow your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers.
● 5+ years of work experience in development;
d● eep knowledge of a high-level programming language (PHP7/PHP8);
● experience with one of the popular PHP-framework (Laravel, Symfony);
● fundamental knowledge of OOP implementation specifics;
● familiarity with SQL-based development (MySQL);
● practical experience in using various table types and index types, optimization;
● good knowledge of basic engineering patterns and SOLID principles;
● experience with queues (RabbitMQ);
● experience with cache (Memcached, Redis).
● ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
● creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best;
● ability to build complex logical connections and explain them in a very simple way.
What we offer:
● comfortable conditions: cozy office
● health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
● training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
● team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.