Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client’s team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers’ product metrics and create emails that users cannot take their eyes off.
HTML coder in our team sets high standards for the code of emails we deliver to the users worldwide. Makes our letters truly unique and easy to distinguish among hundreds of others in the inbox.
We have big ambitions and plans for the future, so we are looking for an HTML coder who will join our marketing team.
As an HTML coder, you will:
● create adaptive emails;
● test emails and links in them;
● work with designers to optimize creatives for layout;
● create banners and landing pages for advertising;
● interact with back-end developers to resolve errors;
● contribute to developing our cutting-edge product, continuously push its limits, and take it to the next level with every new feature;
● use your superb skills to analyze, measure, and improve our product performance.
● 1+ years experience in email layout;
● HTML5, CSS3
● UX/UI Design: Figma, adaptive and responsive design principles;
● knowledge of CAN-SPAM requirements;
● knowledge of English — Intermediate.
● attention to details;
● ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines;
● good communication skills;
● creative mindset, motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
What we offer:
● comfortable conditions: remote work with flexible hours. Paid vacation and sick leave;
● learning and development: mentoring of experienced colleagues. Access to libraries of online courses and books. We pay for external courses to help you grow faster.