We are currently searching for a talented and highly motivated Account Manager.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
● managing clients workflow;
● planning clients growth;
● constant communication with Sendios clients as a single point of contact;
● create regular reports based on clients servicing;
● create CRM-system for managing multiple clients relations;
● case solving;
● constant client service improvement;
● collect and leverage data to craft growth strategies for each account.
What We’ll Expect from You:
● desire to learn and to research;
● strong organizational and task-management skills;
● strong experience in work with clients;
● advanced soft skills, such as active listening, negotiations, empathy, and curiosity;
● experience with data visualization;
● ability to communicate complex ideas effectively — both verbally and in writing — in English;
● level of knowledge of English — Upper-Intermediate;
● ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
● expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
● unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
● perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Get your dream job! Apply!