Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Junior Media Buyer to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
• Create and optimize marketing campaigns;
• Analyzing and monitoring the performance of ad campaigns and optimize them;
• Do A/B tests of all elements in sales funnel;
• Set tasks, write technical specifications for development, design;
• Using all the data obtained to develop strong hypotheses and new ideas.
What We’ll Expect from You:
• Have developed analytical skills and really crazy about working with numbers;
• Understand marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CPA/CPC/CPM/EPC/EPV, A/B testing would be a plus;
• Ability to learn fast and achieve goals;
• Understand the basics of digital marketing;
• Degree in economics(marketing, cybernetics, finance) would be a plus;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Working experience in Big 4, Finance or FMCG can be beneficial;
• Upper-Intermediate English and higher.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).