Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Are you excited about creating technology to be used by millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about using data to shape and improve digital products? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a new team at Genesis!
You will be part of a small and high performing team responsible for building out new education platform. Your goal will be to work closely with Product and Development teams to collect data on all aspects of user acquisition and user behavior and analyze accumulated datasets to find insights on product usability. You will also be responsible for setting up experiments to rigorously test hypothesis on user behavior and generating ideas on further product improvement based on collected data and insights. You need to be result oriented, passionate about data analytics for digital products and well-versed with modern approach and tools to collect and analyze massive multidimensional datasets.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
• Working alongside Product and Software Engineering Teams to organize collection of data on all aspects of user acquisition and user behavior;
• Translate collected data into user behavior patterns;
• Design, implement and monitor experiments to test hypothesis on product usability and user behavior;
• Based on data insights formulate ideas on further product development;
• Develop a system of product analytics, including automated dashboards;
• Create system of personalized content recommendation based on user preferences and content usability statistics.
What We’ll Expect from You:
• Knowledge of a general-purpose programming language (Python strongly preferred);
• Proficiency in SQL and Excel;
• Academic background in mathematics/ physics/ statistics/ computer science;
• English Upper-intermediate or higher;
• Familiarity with modern Machine Learning/ Data Science techniques is a plus;
• Experience with modern systems of analytics visualization (Tableau, Amplitude) is a plus.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).