We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in International Tax Manager role, who will work with CFO directly and contribute to the development of our Tax function of the company finance team and perform a vast variety of related activities.
What you will do:
● Review corporate income tax, VAT and withholding returns and other tax forms of EMEA and US group entities prepared by external advisors or internal reporting for accuracy of material tax positions reported.
● Represent the company’s position and interest in discussions with external tax and accounting advisors; review the deliverables (income tax returns, VAT returns, financial statements or other documentation) prepared by external advisors.
● Collaborate with Treasury, Accounting and Legal departments in preparation of the management accounts and IFRS reporting of EMEA and US group entities.
● Support the process of auditing financial statements of group’s EMEA entities with external auditors; coordinate collection and provision of information as may be requested by the auditors.
● Advise on and coordinate implementation/maintenance of accounting systems which provide tax information.
● Develop tax models illustrating multinational entities’ attributes and effective tax rates.
● Formalize and lead tax planning and tax reporting business processes.
Key qualifications required for this role:
● 5+ years of relevant work experience (international tax reporting) in Big4 and/or top-tier local or international firms.
● BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, accounting, tax or other related fields.
● Solid experience of IFRS framework and preparation/review of IFRS-based financial statements.
● Excellent knowledge of international income tax principles and the interaction thereof with tax accounting principles.
● Fluency in English.
● Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound recommendations.
● Leadership and management potential are considered a huge advantage.
Would be a plus:
● Experience in preparing financial statements for entities in foreign jurisdictions (Cyprus, Gibraltar and/or other English-speaking jurisdictions).
● ACCA qualification or equivalent.
● Good understanding of US GAAP and the impact on taxation thereof.
● Previous track of cooperating with foreign service providers on tax and accounting matters.
● Competitive salary and good compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance.
● Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
● Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
● Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. ● Flexible working hours.
● Sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
● Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).