Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a result-oriented People Partner to help us in achieving our ambitious goals by providing full support to managers and employees on all HR issues
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
• Leading the full cycle of talent management process for building high-performance culture;
• Planning and facilitation of the assessment and goals-setting process;
• Assisting in elaborating PDP for the employees in line with performance review process;
• Proactive participation in the development of the corporate culture of the project;
• Work closely with management and people to improve work relationships;
• Ensuring HR procedures and policies are followed by employees.
What We’ll Expect from You:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in People Partner role;
• Experience in cross-organizational and cross-functional teamwork;
• Experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision;
• Experience in the field of IT;
• B2 and above level of English.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).