Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a Product Analyst who will be in charge of hypothesis testing and funnel optimization on our premium dating
What will you do:
• Collection, aggregation and processing of large amounts of data;
• Creating solution for efficient metric analysis;
• Analysis of hypotheses and A / B tests results;
• User segmentation;
• Analysis and optimization of product funnels.
What We’ll Expect from You:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics or any related field;
• 1+ years working as a Data Analyst or as a Product Analyst;
• Hands on experience with SQL and BI tools;
• Knowledge of basic statistics;
• Experience in A/B testing.
As a plus:
• Experience with mobile apps;
• Experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude etc.;
• Knowledge of Python / R.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).