Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Marketing solution for key product metrics [such as retention, involvement, activity, payments, etc.
Our tools: emails, web/app — push notifications].
Without tools, we send behaviour-based bulk and automated omnichannel campaigns.
Our mission — efficiently enhance clients` team with our expertise and experience. The number of our clients is growing every year. Our entire team is working on this and also grows and develops.
What will you do:
• Development of various interface complexity for web services.
• Introduction of various complexity of business logic.
• Take an active part in the development process.
• Work in a team, interact with colleagues.
• Develop, launch and maintain solutions. Develop ideas.
• propose and implement innovative solutions.
• Experience with React from 2 years.
• JS — strengths and weaknesses of language.
• Knowledge technologies in web development: HTTP, REST, CSS, HTML5, etc.
• Understanding of modern UX principles.
• Good knowledge of client-server architecture.
• Good understanding of the patterns of development of JS.
• Be result-oriented; be able to create supported solutions.
• Be able to meet deadlines or report a problem in a timely manner.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).