Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in Junior Treasury Manager role.
What you will do:
• Manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations;
• Support cash-management functions;
• Constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.);
• Work closely with financial and legal teams to support relevant compliance procedures.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
• At least 1 years of relevant work experience in international or top-tier Ukrainian companies or banks;
• Ability to analyze complex issues;
• English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
• Advanced Excel and MS Office knowledge;
• Responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
• Attention to details.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!
What will you get working with us:
• One of the most interesting and challenging jobs;
• A strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development;
• Interesting and challenging tasks — experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and workshops, a corporate library, participation in key IT events around the world.