Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Junior Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our team due to the constant growth of the company.
• Maintain recruitment marketing and brand awareness campaigns to attract high-quality applicants;
• Create engaging job descriptions;
• Conduct sourcing through a variety of methods including social media, and social networks;
• Coordination of recruitment marketing events (including job fairs, workshops etc.);
• Conducting presentations, workshops, and training for students at universities;
• Develop and maintain relationships with student organizations;
• Identify and propose new activities to build brand awareness and candidates attraction.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
• Minimum 1 year of sourcing/ recruitment marketing experience or being an active member of students association;
• Knowledge of social media advertising is a plus;
• Strong communication and team playing skills;
• Initiative with a willingness to bring new ideas to life;
• Be organized and self-motivated;
• Fast learning and self development;
• Analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).