Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a responsible and communicative employee to manage HRM system of our company — managing and setting up workflows, assessing and processing user requirements, developing and implementing possible solutions, regular support for users of the HRM system.
• Collection and processing of requirements from stakeholders, optimal solutions search;
• Development and implementation of solutions;
• Improving and customizing the HRM system;
• Providing customer service and effective communication through oral and written mediums;
• Compilation and writing of documentation and manuals for users;
• Launching of new functions (writing of new functions, writing of new customer instructions and end-users trainings);
• Fixing system bugs.
Demonstrated Skill in:
• Hands-on experience with HR database administration;
• Analytical skills;
• Troubleshooting, researching, and resolving HRM system issues;
• Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical manuals;
• Workflow preparing (hr processes in organisation);
• Communicating technical information to a non-technical audience;
• Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions;
• Upper-intermediate (B2) English.
Would be great:
• Facilitating training;
• Basic programming level.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).