Genesis — is a full-cycle international product ІТ-company.
We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in the CEE region.
The Genesis ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and the investment fund. We help startups in which we invest to scale their business and also share expertise in various areas, including hiring specialists.
Currently, we are looking for a Producer for a product company Ducky, whose main goal will be looking for game developers (CIS region), be responsible for effective communication with the team and accompany projects at all stages.
Ducky (playducky.com) is the fastest hyper-casual publisher. We find game developers, help them test their projects with a live audience. If the test is successful, the developer completes the game and we release it to the market.
The main value of our company is the speed of decision-making, testing, and analysis.
Your tasks will be:
• Search and attraction of new developers for cooperation with the publisher within the PPP model (Pay per prototype);
• Communication with developers at all stages of work on projects;
• Participation in the creative process of creating ideas for projects, maintaining a list of ideas;
• Interaction with internal publishing teams for fast and effective testing and launch of projects at all stages of development;
• Analysis of project testing results and communication of the results to the developer;
• Support for the implementation of the best monetization practices in projects;
• Legal support of the developer’s interaction with the publisher;
• Organization of testing and localization of projects;
• Analysis and identification of trends in the hyper-casual games market for effective information support for developers;
• Very extensive gaming experience (played at least 50 hyper-casuals).
• Experience in Hyper-casual games (worked in a publisher or in a development team) from 6 months;
• Gaming experience (played at least 50 hyper-casuals);
• English skill.
• Fully remote work;
• Flexible working hours;
• Opportunity to be a part of creating a product from scratch;
• Paid sick leaves and vacation.
Join our team!