Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a frontend developer for the African e-commerce project. Six years ago we launched Jiji.ng marketplace which is visited daily by more than one million users.
How we work:
• Quick iterations (releases twice a week);
• Code reviews;
• Writing tests is crucial (CI is up and running);
• Using latest open source technologies (Vuejs, webpack);
• A/B testing new features.
• Excellent JS skills;
• Good knowledge of Vuejs, Typescript;
• Unit testing experience;
• Version control system experience (Mercurial, git);
• Good English skills;
• 4+ years of professional software development;
• Nuxt.js experience would be a plus.
• SPA development;
• Interaction with backend developers.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).