Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Middle Marketing Specialist to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
What We’ll Expect From You:
• 2+ years of experience of user acquisition campaigns in Google Ads;
• Understanding marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CAC/ARPU/ARPPU/EPC/ROAS/ROI/LTV;
• Experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation;
• Experience in LP optimization;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
• Be organized and self-motivated;
• English — Upper Intermediate or higher.
What You’ll Do:
• Set up, optimize and scale new ad campaigns;
• Maintain and optimize ongoing ads campaigns in order to improve ROI;
• Monitor and measure campaigns and channel performance;
• Work with big marketing budgets;
• Test new traffic channels;
• Work with lots of digital marketing tools;
• Working on Conversion Rate Optimization;
• Work in different competitive overseas markets;
• Work closely with design, development and product teams on growing marketing.
Will Be A Plus:
• Experience in Yandex.Direct and other platforms;
• Experience with Tableau, GTM, A/B test tools;
• Experience in CRO.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).