Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
• Run performance marketing campaigns on Google UAC;
• Track, report, and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change;
• Run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights;
• Work closely with Software Engineering team to create automated solutions;
• Test new alternative traffic sources to diversify user acquisition channels.
• 1+ year of experience in performance marketing;
• Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Amplitude etc.);
• Understanding of the creative production process for various types of media including video and static;
• Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end;
• Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
• Passion for problem solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, analytics, or related area of study;
• Proficient with data analysis and pivot tables;
• UA media buying experience (web display campaigns is a benefit).
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).