Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
• Increase organic downloads through improving keyword rankings;
• Run A/B tests (description, screenshots, videos);
• Optimize conversion rate (install/page view);
• Track app’s rating and improve rate-the-app algorithms;
• Localize and customize product page into the languages where the app’s present;
• Adjust product pages to seasonal or branding needs;
• Run ad campaigns on Apple Search Ads;
• Use automated solutions to optimize performance of Apple Search Ads campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience in working with such tools as AppTweak, AppFollow, ASODesk etc.;
• 1+ years of experience working with mobile apps as ASO specialist or marketing manager;
• Advanced knowledge of English (other languages are a plus);
• Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end;
• Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
• Passion for problem solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, analytics, or related area of study;
• Proficient with data analysis and pivot tables;
• UA (ASO / SEO) media buying experience.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).