Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Currently, we are looking for a Financial Manager for one of the projects we cooperate with. For a fast-growing Ukrainian IT company. They successfully develop and promote own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications and casual games for iOS and Android, Smart Home products with 10+ million unique users every month.
Your tasks will be:
• Deal with financial flows, structures;
• Prepare and reconcile financial reporting on a monthly basis among all group companies;
• Prepare independent reports for investors;
• Register new companies and perform account openings;
• Control all stages of reporting for existing and new companies;
• Prepare tax planning for all group companies;
• Communicate with counterparties on any financial issue;
• Arrange and conduct check-points with all members involved in working process;
• Monitor all tasks connected to financial issues done by other employees/ people;
• Ad hoc reports and tasks.
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or another related field;
• Good knowledge/experience in audit, accounting, economics, financial analysis or another related field — 3+ years;
• Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software;
• Being advanced Excel user;
• English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
• Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
• Being result-oriented and hard-working, with high ambitions. Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
Will be a plus:
• Financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CFA, etc.);
• International certification such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc;
• Strong communication skills: oral and written.
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
• Opportunity to become a CFO;
• Your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
• USD salary;
• Spacious office with terrace located 5 min. from Lukianivska station;
• Flexible schedule;
• Free breakfasts, lunches and fruits in the office;
• Funding of specialized courses and tranings;
• Corporate events, trips to the mountains, parties on the terrace, table tennis, table football, game console;
• Sports — we run, play soccer, volleyball, participate in sports events in Ukraine and abroad.