Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will play an active and strategic role in driving our company’s high-volume recruitment success.
So, what You’ll Be Doing
• Candidate search and selection using all possible tools and technics;
• Negotiations with potential candidates, conducting interviews with candidates;
• Managing test task completion by candidates;
• Gather feedback and conclusions regarding the candidates based on the results of the interviews;
• Job offer preparation.
What We’ll Expect from You
• 1+ year of experience in IT-recruitment (technical and non-technical positions);
• Experience in direct search and headhunting;
• Understanding of full-cycle recruitment process;
• Experience in candidate selection, interviewing;
• Able to handle multitasking effectively.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).