Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
• 4 years of Java (Android) development + 1 year of Kotlin development;
• Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and multi-threading environment;
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills;
• Knowledge of MVC/MVP/MVVM patterns, OOP/SOLID principles, single activity architecture;
• Writing custom views/animations/layouts;
• Experience in modularization, micro-services architecture.
Great if you have experience in:
• A/B testing, writing unit tests
• Develop new product features;
• Support for current features.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).