Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
• Monthly reporting (P&L, BS, and CF), cash flow reconciliation and deviations analysis;
• Receivables/payables and expenses tracking;
• Day-to-day financial operations controlling and accounting oversight;
• External audit support;
• Participation in designing and implementing financial control, revenue forecasting, budgeting, and automatization processes;
• Ad-hoc support for senior executives.
• BS/MS in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related fields;
• 1+ years experience in Big4 or Baker Tilly, BDO, multinational management consulting and FMCG;
• Working understanding of IFRS and accounting;
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint;
• Upper-Intermediate English;
• Proactive, team player, strong communication and written skills;
• Attention to details, critical thinking, solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment;
• Ability to express and present own opinion.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).