Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
• Work with top managers to improve operational efficiency;
• Conduct business and operational analysis;
• Develop project solutions to achieve operational efficiency;
• Design and implement business processes ;
• Make analytics and presentations;
• Develop and implement performance analytics in company;
• Preparing HR analytics for top management the company;
• Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics;
• Maintain constant communication with management and staff to ensure proper operations of the organization;
• Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes;
• Develop, implement, document and maintain processes;
• Partner with teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems.
What We’ll Expect from You:
• Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Finance and other quantitative areas;
• Experience in reporting/analytics;
• Experience in querying and manipulating raw datasets for analysis;
• Proficiency in visualizations and dashboards;
• Experience explaining technical concepts and analysis implications clearly;
• Ability to translate business objectives into actions;
• Effective at working independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).