Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in Junior Treasury manager role.
What you will do:
• Manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations;
• Manage relationship with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of Company’s presence;
• Support cash-management functions (account opening, KYC procedures, compliance, etc.);
• Constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.);
• Work closely with fin. control and legal teams to support relevant compliance procedures.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience in international or top-tier Ukrainian companies or banks;
• Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions;
• English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
• Responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
• Attention to details.
• This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).