Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Jiji is № 1 African online marketplace. We beat and acquired local OLX in several countries. We’re looking for results oriented specialist to operate with all monetization data and find new insights. You will work with our monetization team to increase our sales revenue and optimize our service in new countries. You will have plenty of possibilities to realize your skills and gain success together with our team!
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
• To identify key areas for improving the monetization process;
• Market research, looking for new monetization opportunities;
• Sales analytics and creating sales funnel for new countries.
What We’ll Expect from You:
• You should have upper-intermediate English (B2);
• 1+ years experience as analyst/business development manager/project manager;
• High Excel/googlesheeet level is a must;
• SQL is a plus;
• Business-oriented mindset;
• Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and meet deadlines and goals.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).