Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognized by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories, such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management, and colleagues.
If you work with us:
• Your English & Networking skills will be boosted, multiplied and skyrocketed out of space;
• You’ll become a guru of negotiating & closing the most successful deals;
• You will be the part of the young and ambitious team of talented individuals, you will definitely grow as a team member;
• You will see the product growth and development, and you’ll be the essential part of the growth process.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Looking for new partners and initiating cooperation with them;
• Arranging trips to conferences & various events;
• Constantly communicating with existing partners via Skype / email / phone;
• Keeping an up-to-date database of all partnerships & events;
• Contributing to the product improvement & development.
Our perfect candidate is:
• Grammar Nazi/English guru — Advanced English, every other foreign language is treated as an additional advantage;
• Devil’s advocate of negotiating — Strong business correspondence & communication skills are required, you should treat potential partners just as you’d treat her majesty;
• Law-and-order enthusiast — You’ll need to sign contracts and keep the database of potential partners always up to date, legal background will be a plus;
• A bit of a late-night owl — As you’ll be mainly working with partners from the US, you need to be ready to have late night calls or texts (very rarely, but it’s better to be prepared);
• As stubborn as a mule (in a positive way, of course) — Be ready to send numerous emails, follow-ups, and reminders;
• Humble and calm as a cat — Even when the whole world is going down, be able to make decisions wisely and never lose your face in front of partners and colleagues;
• Great team player — Our team is like a big family, and we want you to be a part of it :)
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).