Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is looking for a talented person who will help grow us quicker. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background — with a hunger to make products grow. This role entails you working with one of our e-commerce teams and being fully accountable for launching, analyzing, and automation of marketing channels.
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving startup environment;
• Python basics;
• SQL basics;
• Advanced / Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of advertising on facebook & google.
Who You Are:
• You are highly motivated and hard-working as well as curious and creative at problem-solving;
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can explain your ideas and decisions;
• You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
What You’ll Do:
• Improving the effectiveness of the existing tool for automatization advertising on facebook & google;
• Search and optimization of additional channels to attract traffic for application and web version;
• Will work with metrics, and analyze running ads;
• Analysis of competitors and test their advertising.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).