Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We’re looking for a talented Product Analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product and engineering. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background — with a hunger to make products grow.
You will work with one of our social discovery teams to create models and projections and understand how our product is being used, uncover behaviors, inform colleagues and measure the impact of product changes.
• Highly skilled in data visualization tools such as Tableau;
• Experience using product analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics;
• Proficiency in using SQL;
• Proficiency in using Python.
Who You Are:
• You have a passion for creating and supporting new great products;
• You are highly motivated and hard-working as well as curious and creative at problem-solving;
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
• You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
What You’ll Do:
• Support development of appropriate tracking, reporting tools and infrastructure to determine product performance;
• Ensure consistent, accurate data and insight-based decision-making;
• Work closely with the team, run A/B tests and communicate what the data says;
• Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements;
• Join a small team in an inclusive, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture with a focus on result (not process).
Nice to have:
• Advanced / Upper Intermediate English.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).