Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognized by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories, such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management, and colleagues.
Junior Financial Analyst will contribute to the development of the finance function of the Company and perform a vast variety of finance-related tasks. You will be given an opportunity to a) develop and implement processes necessary for the operation of financial function and b) assist in preparation of statutory financial statements for foreign entities, c) liaise with auditors and corporate administrators on financial issues of the Company.
• Assistance in preparation of statutory financial statements of the Company;
• Taking part in the planning and implementation of activities for improving accounting and reporting processes;
• Participation in the preparation of consolidated IFRS financial statements;
• Organization of the expenses and payments control in accordance within the activity of the Company;
• Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies;
• Liaising with Finance function stakeholders on financial issues.
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree in accounting, economics, or other related fields;
• Good knowledge of IFRS would be an asset;
• Confident user of MS Excel;
• Knowledge of accounting software / SaaS: Xero, QuickBooks, or other ERP systems would be an asset;
• English — Upper-Intermediate: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
• Structured thinking, attention to detail, ability to work with vast quantities of information;
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).