Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognized by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories, such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management, and colleagues.
• Forming different hypotheses in the area of product development (with the aim of increasing the metrics of involvement and monetization);
• Running split tests to verify different hypothesis;
• Mentoring a team of analysts on the project;
• Performing of competition analysis (setup a process);
• Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values;
• Providing analytical support in other areas of the project (Developers, PM, Marketing);
• Proactive involvement in Product Management process.
• Proficiency in SQL (MySQL);
• Programming experience in Python (advanced);
• Advanced knowledge of statistics;
• Practical experience in big database management;
• Advanced skills of Machine Learning (theory and practice), cluster analysis models;
• Ability to formulate product development hypotheses and lead a data-driven product management process;
• 3+ years of experience in analytics/machine learning;
• Experience BI and data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus);
• Experience in data-driven Product management is a plus.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).