Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is seeking an experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building great products and solving complex problems.
• 1+ years of professional commercial experience in Front-end Web development;
• Relevant experience with web applications development, cross-browser projects, responsive design;
• • Understanding of software engineering fundamentals (FP principles, OOP, SOLID, design patterns);
• High proficiency in HTML/CSS;
• Experience with modern SPA frameworks;
• Strong work experience with React.js (Redux, Redux-Saga, etc.)
• Experience with tools: Babel, Webpack etc.;
• Experience with unit, e2e testing. Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, Mocha
• Solid understanding of CSS tools and libraries;
• Practical usage of web-sockets;
• Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them;
• Experience in development of large and/or complex client-side applications;
• Experience with CVS, issue tracking systems (Git, JIRA).
Who You Are:
• You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting new great products;
• You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills;
• You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues;
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can explain your ideas and decisions.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop new features in existing product;
• Increase reliability and maintainability of existing code base;
• Design optimal solutions to meet performance requirements;
• Collaborate with a PM, designers, developers and stakeholders to deliver software capabilities in time;
• Join a small team in an inclusive, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture with a focus on result (not process).
Nice to have:
• English Upper Intermediate.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).