Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognized by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are currently looking searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Operations Manager.
As a Operations Manager, you will be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work, you will be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and knowledge of business development, operations management, and finance. You will work closely with Product Team of one of Genesis’ businesses, and Genesis Finance Team in financial strategical and operating decision making process.
What you will do:
• Primarily work with CEO, and analysts of business division, and ensure correct decision making process;
• Run the process of managerial financial modelling based on targets for key financial metrics and reporting within key business departments, including: marketing, payments processing, foreign exchange losses, R&D;
• Enhance data gathering flows and procedures to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting (Vertica database);
• Build process of operating management and reporting of key financial and product metrics (marketing, processing of paid services for business division);
• Suggest new ways how to win new partners and retain the existing ones;
• Participate in improving internal business intelligence system that consolidates financial data (Vertica databases, Tableau dashboards).
• Recruitment and management of business unit operations team within
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
• Experience with SQL, PowerBI, VBA is a must;
• Experience with Python, Tableau is preferred;
• Outstanding career track record, i.e. double promotions, fast career growth;
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters’ in Mathematics or Computer Science / Economics / Finance;
• Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions;
• Attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
• Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments;
• Advanced English (IELTS: 6.5+, or TOEFL: 110+, or CAE Cambridge test);
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide.
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).