Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognized by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are currently looking searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Operations Manager.
What you will do:
• Run the process of managerial financial modelling based on targets for key financial metrics and reporting within key business departments, including: budgeting for marketing expenses, human resources development, R&D;
• Run the process of financial planning, including cash flow planning, and analysis of routing of payments through payment services providers (payment success, chargebacks rate, refunds rate, DCF, effective fee rate for payments);
• Participate in improving internal business intelligence system that consolidates financial data (Vertica databases, Tableau dashboards);
• Build process of operating management and reporting of key financial metrics (marketing, processing of paid services for business division);
• Analyze the deviations in financial planning, investigate the reasons for the latter and provide meaningful comments;
• Participate in designing and implementing financial control mechanisms;
• Monitor day-to-day financial operations within business division;
• Communicate within internal departments (reporting, compliance, treasury, taxes, legal);
• Communicate within external partners, including advertising networks, banks and financial institutions;
• Set technical tasks for finance / reporting automation of in-house architected ERP software;
• Recruitment and management of business unit operations team within
Starter-kit needed to join:
• Experience in IB, or managerial finance position in FMCG is a must;
• Outstanding career track record, i.e. double promotions, fast career growth;
• MA or MBA received abroad is a significant plus;
• Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions;
• Attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
• Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments;
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment;
• Change management;
• Processes building & implementation;
• Experience with SQL will be a plus.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).