Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Cpamatica — is a global partner network, with operations in the USA, Europe, and Latam. Being a part of Genesis holding we create unique conditions for work. With proven expertise in online marketing, we know how to build a high technology company. Having a lot of freedom you are able to find out what you are good at and have opportunities to explore it. In other words, there’s a ton of room for your professional growth!
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Product Analyst to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
Our ideal candidate:
• Have developed analytical skills and really crazy about working with numbers;
• Understand marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CPA/CPC/CPM/EPC/EPV, A/B testing;
• Ability to learn fast and achieve goals;
• Understand the basics of digital marketing;
• Degree in economics(marketing, cybernetics, finance) would be a plus;
• Strong knowledge of SQL;
• Upper-Intermediate English and higher.
• Upgrade marketing and product analytics tools;
• Develop forecasts for the traffic ROI;
• To help make decisions on marketing purchases;
• Analyze user behavior on the product;
• Design and analyze the results of A/B tests;
• Explore the marketing environment and make changes with a product.
What will you get working with us:
• A strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
• Interesting and challenging tasks — experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and workshops, a corporate library, English lessons.