Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1,000 people in nine countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. As well as this, Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018, who make up the best team of high-IQ personnel in Eastern Europe.
Year by year we skyrocketed the results which subsequently made our product the absolute leader in the industry. Our Performance team is growing rapidly, so we are searching for a skilled and ambitious Automation Product Manager (Adwords). The ideal applicant should have analytical skills combined with a desire to excel in product management.
What Genesis can offer:
• An outstanding team of analysts, product owners, and developers which will motivate you to grow professionally and personally.
• Years of experience in creating innovative solutions for IT-business.
• We are always open to new ideas on how to improve the product and business processes.
• We often organize fun activities, so you could build a strong bond with your teammates.
• We offer a flexible schedule and a cozy office 5 minutes from the Taras Shevchenko metro station.
• Medical insurance, breakfasts and lunches, gym, lounge and game zones of the office are available.
What you will do:
• Development and improvement of marketing automation tool for traffic buying.
• Developing market growth strategies.
• Optimising and analysing Google Ads user acquisition strategies and techniques.
• Testing various parameters of traffic buying (creatives, budgets, bids, optimisation settings).
• Management of the biggest online advertising budget in Ukraine
• Conducting performance analysis: key metrics tracking and forecasting, data analysis.
What skills you should have:
• Good understanding of the basic principles of digital marketing (user acquisition).
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to foster data-driven decision-making.
• Experience of working with MySQL and Tableau will be a plus.
• Confident verbal and written English communication skills (B2+, e.g. intermediate to advanced).
• Highly responsible and result-oriented.
• Ambitious with a strong commitment to self-development in the technical domain.