Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating a strategy of communicating the brand message to the partners, clients and influencers via pages on different Social Media Channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc;
• Working closely with PR and Marketing team on promoting the brand’s message;
• Monitoring competitors and suggesting strategies to market our brand more effectively;
• Connecting and developing strong relationships with brand ambassadors.
What we expect from you:
• Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field;
• At least 1 year of experience in creating and posting content in social media;
• Experience in using social media analytics tools;
• Fluent English — candidates with poor English will not be considered;
• Spanish, French and German are an asset;
• Taking initiative and offering ideas to increase brand visibility in social media;
• High level of dedication;
• Willingness to give 110% of time to the job you like:)
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
• An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
• Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
• Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).